OUR SPECIALIZED SERVICES IN TUPELO, MS
Excellence in dentistry begins with a thorough evaluation and diagnosis and a MASTER PLAN. Every patient will receive a comprehensive examination of gums, teeth, bite, joints, muscles, and soft tissues. Dr. Thornton uses state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment, including a Computerized Dental Fitness Program (developed by his mentor, Dr. Michael Schuster), intraoral videography, digital x-rays (with 1/8’s normal radiation), jaw simulators, and study casts of your own mouth.
This is a process of discovering your RISK ASSESSMENT of gum disease, tooth decay, TMJ or jaw joint, and tooth wear.
We believe the comprehensive “guided tour” of your mouth and diagnosis is the cornerstone of disease prevention and long-term health. The uniqueness of our practice is that we approach the care of the mouth from a systems point of view, not on simply a tooth by tooth basis. Dr. Thornton is a graduate of the OBI Foundation for Bioesthetic Dentistry in Oregon and the Texas Center for Occlusal Studies and Minimally Invasive Dentistry in Dallas. He has gained profound knowledge concerning how the teeth, jaw joints, and muscles work in harmony and how to rejuvenate a mouth to natural beauty, function, form, and longevity. Additionally, Dr. Thornton has completed extensive courses with Vivos Therapeutics to better understand how to treat sleep and breathing disorders. His treatments are all-natural, non-invasive, and non- pharmaceuticals. These personalized treatments are designed to enhance your quality of life.
To achieve optimum results for our patients’ dental health we offer the following services:
- Complete bite reconstruction to correct worn-out teeth, popping jaw joints, facial collapse, and breakdown of the mouth.
- TMJ (jaw joint) diagnosis and therapy.
- Aesthetic restorations including metal-free fillings, porcelain crowns, and veneers, all fabricated with microscopic precision.
- Computerized Dental Fitness Program to aid in creating a RISK ANALYSIS relative to decay, gum disease, tooth wear, and T.M.J.
- Implant related services in conjunction with other specialists.
- Your own “comfort checklist”. Pre-medication if desired for amnesic effect and warm clothes during treatment.
Each person has specific needs, and thus, we provide a high level of personalized dentistry. Our patient services are specifically tailored to an individualized, long-term plan created to improve your quality of life. This approach inspires us to continually educate our patients toward meeting their goals for their chosen level of health, comfort, and beauty.
AIRWAY & BREATHING WELLNESS
In the following special presentation Dr. Thornton and Ms. Brandy share information on the effects of the compromised airway and the importance of Breathing Wellness: